Monday, January 17, 2011

My Hair Issue



Although I am covered, but I still had hair problems. When closed for too long, my hair seemed lifeless. Hair becomes brittle, easily broken, and appear lifeless. This causes my mood disturbance. Most of all the brands advertised on television I've tried. Prior to this, my hair looks healthy, no one asked this goes right to the hair dryertrick. My nephew was always around my hair. He said softly, he likes to hold my hair.

The most I do not like it when after a bath and brushing hair. Hair loss is too much.Posted kinds of pain. If I gathered the fallen hair, may make a wig. hahaha. Every day the room would be filled with hair loss. And sometimes the bathroom was filled with hair loss. Some people say I dye my hair because my hair color is brown.

My hair looks too thin to convey the scalp. There is also a section of hair on baldheads. Looks ugly if I tie my hair. So I am more comfortable tie. But I'm not comfortable when tied. I want hair that is light and easily managed. Hair is the crown of a woman. So I have to appreciate it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...